Everyone has their own preference of the perfect brownies. You may like it cakey or fudgy. For me, the best brownies are the rich, chocolatey, fudgy kind. And this ticks all the right boxes. So good and such a guilt pleasure! It’s hard to stop at one slice!
Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies
160 gr dark cooking chocolate, chopped
115 gr butter
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
1 tbs coffee
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 170 degree Celcius.
2. Melt the chopped chocolate and butter with a double boiler method. Remove from the heat.
3. Whisk in the granulated sugar into the chocolate mixture, add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition.
4. Whisk in cocoa powder, coffee, and vanilla extract.
5. Gently fold in the flour. Pour into greased and lined baking pan, then bake for 40-45 minutes.
6. Let it cool, and dust with cocoa powder.